Consider Professional Help

Like any emotional problem, sometimes learning to deal with unwanted anger requires professional help.  If you feel frustrated or angry often and nothing you’ve tried seems to help or if your anger has caused you problems at work, school, or in your personal life, you might want to meet with a professional therapist.

To help find a professional, the American Psychological Association ( has a Psychologist Locator.  While not the only way to find help, it could be a good place to start.